Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love rat

and here when my girl told me she read a book on rats l was happy she was finally getting the "bug":D

then she showed me this:eek:

Later:cool:

Attachments

• love rat.jpg
    love rat.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 37
Did u see how that rear axle got launched into orbit!!:eek:

I actually watch that when 1320 release. Crazy crazy

Yep, they're out there!

A Florida man who allegedly pretended to be a police officer found himself in hot water on Thursday when he pulled over an off-duty cop.

Barry Lee H, 35, was arrested in Plant City, Florida on Thursday for “impersonating a police officer” when the driver he stopped was an off-duty deputy from the Lee County Sheriff’s Department, arrest records show.

A Florida man who allegedly pretended to be a police officer found himself in hot water on Thursday when he pulled over an off-duty cop.

Barry Lee H, 35, was arrested in Plant City, Florida on Thursday for “impersonating a police officer” when the driver he stopped was an off-duty deputy from the Lee County Sheriff’s Department, arrest records show.

Only in Floriduh.

Rustic rods have been my only hobby for sometime now but i really spend a lot of time on Utube. I have to admit my second hobby has become watching K-pop dancing girls.

Wish I hadn't fallen for that one...hope there's more to it than the 2 seconds I watched...

A monsoon blew in last night. My son caught this on his phone...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgCBW8JEsZ0

That's my back yard and my shop in the frame. I shudder to think what may have occurred if the tree caught fire. My shop and my house would likely be gone if we weren't here to call 911...

The fire department was here fast and quick as diarrhea. (Thank You, RFD!) SaskPower came along (eventually) and trimmed trees 'til 4PM today.

All is good, despite the power company's negligence...

really doc, theres not much you cant do.... weld trailers, weld frames, weld sheet ,weld trees... :p
Glad your shop lived another day [cl

Latest posts

Back