New Build Table

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DozerII

So after 12 weeks of waiting and dealing with the side affects of the Huawei CEO extradition fiasco I have my new build table. The first order which I was supposed to pick up in Regina, allowing me to meet the good Doc in person, fell through because Canada Customs had it locked up. The second one, ordered form a different company came into Lethbridge Ab. with one cable to short, now that is squared away I'm pretty happy to not be crawling around on my back anymore.

It's a Peak 9000 HP with castor kit.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Resize of Lift 001.jpg
    Resize of Lift 001.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 78
  • Resize of Lift 002.jpg
    Resize of Lift 002.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 80
  • Resize of Lift 004.jpg
    Resize of Lift 004.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Way to go Dozer! Cool that you caught up with Doc also. [cl

Correction. Were gonna catch up with Doc.

Last edited:
Whoa, I'm jealous![ddd In a good sort of way![cl[cl[cl

I want one so bad, just not enough room to put one. I thought about building my new carport high enough, but ultimately decided against it since it would have looked goofy being taller than the house.

Don't figure I'll be doing any more major builds after the Lincoln, so I guess I'll just have to get by without one.

Sorry you never made it here. (I thought you were dead. :eek:)

Funny you call it a "work table". I have a similar lift (less than 9000 horsepower) and it makes an excellent work table for all kinds of projects, automotive or not. It's the best money I ever burned, borrowed or spent, period. [cl

Sorry you never made it here. (I thought you were dead. :eek:)

Funny you call it a "work table". I have a similar lift (less than 9000 horsepower) and it makes an excellent work table for all kinds of projects, automotive or not. It's the best money I ever burned, borrowed or spent, period. [cl

Me too, life has been a whirlwind for the last 10 weeks, between work, yard work and a weeks holidays out to see family..
I agree on the uses for the lift, if the only use for it was lifting a car I wouldn't have made the purchase. It's a perfectly level table to build most anything on.

It's a perfectly level table to build most anything on.

Agreed! I've had nearly everything you can imagine on my "adjustable work table"... motorcycles, lawn mowers, trailers, you name it, it's been on my table. (A comfortable working height has slowly, but surely become an issue for me.) I've built fence sections on it, pulled motors, lifted bodies, loaded all sorts of heavy things into a pickup, the list goes on and on and on...

Anyhow, I guarantee you'll find applications it was never intended for. Congratulations and I hope it serves you well! [cl

Thanks a bunch everyone.
It's got its first project on it all ready. I got a couple of 8D gel batteries for my RV that need a frame to stack them and they weigh 146 lbs apiece.:eek:

Latest posts

Back