Frame Jig/Work Table

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T2T

Still running with scissors!
the smallest town in the smallest county in the s
Here's something I put together to use as a frame jig but it also works great as a work table..................Easy to build and it bolts together, makes it very easy to move around. This table is all aluminum 'I' beam, a little pricy but I got a deal on it before the prices went up!
100_3212.jpg

Note the bracket used to hold the frame.......Pretty easy to make different brackets for most frames then bolt or clamp 'em on.

100_3207.jpg

I think I would really like to have that. You guys really put together some nice tools Mr. Two tone.

Who's chopped 41 Ford is that?

Nice table!

T2T,
I'd love to have a table like that but the ceiling in my garage isn't that high. Maybe one day!

Beercan

Thanks for the input guys................I especially like it 'cause I built it so I could use only half of the table if needed, takes up a lot less room for those of us with small shops.
Gasstrick.......The '41 belongs to my boss, my brother and I chopped it and are getting ready to install a Nailhead...........

Latest posts

Back