What to do with it?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

21willys

Ok I bought this thing for cheap when I was at the big auction in Roswell awhile back. I'm not real sure what to do with it tho. Any ideas? Suggestions?

94D0E79A-7D27-4E21-A5EF-97B3AC20C00D-3714-000001D69C7E1429_zpsdbb5afa7.jpg

6482BD31-8A8F-481C-9CBA-F9E9EB1EB505-3714-000001D690534E3E_zps34504522.jpg

My first thought was that a guy could use it make a ugly hump back car look better. But the idea of cutting it up seams intriguing also. It's a mid 30s Chrysler, so I was told.

How cool !!!

It's a mid 30s Chrysler, so I was told.

Well then, it just HAS to have a big ole blown HEMI out front!!! [ddd

Put a BIG rake on it, the rear tires on that red tractor in the background in back, spindly gasser wheels and tires in the front of an old front-engine rail dragster style front end (and don't forget the chrome tank!), rake the cowl for aero downforce and leave that sweet body shape as it is !!! No paint, no windows, doors optional (NASCAR window nets instead?), radiator hidden under the back somewhere...

Hey, you asked !!! :D

What would be awesome is if someone has a set of doors for it. Then I would build it into a family cruiser.

What would be awesome is if someone has a set of doors for it. Then I would build it into a family cruiser.

Yeah, I suppose that WOULD be a lot more practical. Still, ...

7a90d27697d024e10653463270fd5608.jpg

Maybe more of a Fuel Altered idea (second engine optional!)

Snapshot_005%20(2).jpg

Wing optional

3452543951_0fc1fc16a4.jpg

Wheelie bars optional

Photos-Herbst-2009-241.jpg

Or, you could ignore me like most sensible people. LOL

[dr

Last edited:
Shrinking her down to a two door would be awesome if I had the other doors. I'm not that confident in my sheet metal work to build the front doors tho.

Shrinking her down to a two door would be awesome if I had the other doors. I'm not that confident in my sheet metal work to build the front doors tho.

I think the proportions wouldn't work. Chop the top so it has a nice rake to the roof, and run it as a bitchen four door. Find the full fenders and run it as a chopped slammed gangster car with a wicked monster twin turbo-ed hemi under the hood. Then you have a wicked car that can you and at least three maybe four of your friends with ya.

YES!!! Just use the back doors and ditch the fronts! Would be a sweet little rod! After that you could even narrow it and make it a single seater! Then stretch the front and end up with something like pictured earlier. or.... or...... or.... Heck who cares!?! make a go kart out of it! Whatever.....

I've been doing some google searches. I don't see any exact matches to what I have. Anybody know for sure that its a Chrysler for sure? And what year? Thanks for the input guys.

bantam

faux bantam??

the black one was a 4 door into 2 door.

Later :cool:

Attachments

• aaaa33bantam.jpg
    aaaa33bantam.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 18
  • aaa1934-Buick Billetproof-hot-rod.jpg
    aaa1934-Buick Billetproof-hot-rod.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 19
  • aaa1934-Buick-Billetproof-hot-rod.jpg