Truck is totaled

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we cant get a title to a totaled truck , if they total it they will stamp on title that its totaled or salvage title, My nephew had a salvage titled truck ,, he traded for and he didnt notice that it said salvage I think he parted it out .

First offer

They offered me 6000 or 5000 to keep it.i think I'm gonna try to hold out for more. I sent them pitchers of like trucks and what they are asking.... Sent 7 pitchers to them and the average price was 12,342. Lets see what they offer me now??? I found a web sight wit lots of rat rods for sale.
Ratroduniverse.com
Good place to find compairables

You can always hire an attorney. A lot of times just a simple letter from a lawyer will get them around to your way of thinking. $12,000 to an insurance company is nothing, but their not going to pay if they don't have to.

Asking price and selling price are two different things....that's why there are so many cars on the site. I would say around 8-9 is the going price on a "clean" rat rod.

weld on..........[;)

They offered me 6000 or 5000 to keep it.i think I'm gonna try to hold out for more. I sent them pitchers of like trucks and what they are asking.... Sent 7 pitchers to them and the average price was 12,342. Lets see what they offer me now??? I found a web sight wit lots of rat rods for sale.
Ratroduniverse.com
Good place to find compairables

Average asking price or prices they actually sold for? Asking prices have absolutely nothing to do with fair market value. "Course if you send them a few mote pitchers, they might start loosening up. I know I would.

Latest posts

Back