stance opinions wanted

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang, that is nice ! [cl If ANYTHING, just move the headlights a couple inches higher, and I say "IF ANYTHING" and I only mention that because you asked, and I normally wouldn't have even noticed that.

Great car, love the wheels.

Don

[S Not sure why everyone keeps going on and on about this car :confused:

It looks too far gone to be worth saving......how about I haul it off for you and you can find something nice to build. [ddd

I'm with earthman, it's done and it's Badass! :cool:

Done, now back away from the rod, slowly, now take the keys from your pocket, get in the ride and drive the wheels off it [cl:cool:

Snake Farm,
Thanx for offering to haul it off for me, but I must tell ya that it does not weigh that much, isn't much billet or aluminum on it, some copper. So the scrap price won't be that good, besides I have over $2,735.00 into it already, American $$. Building it for one trip,,,,,,,,Bonneville 2014.

Snake Farm,
Thanx for offering to haul it off for me, but I must tell ya that it does not weigh that much, isn't much billet or aluminum on it, some copper. So the scrap price won't be that good, besides I have over $2,735.00 into it already, American $$. Building it for one trip,,,,,,,,Bonneville 2014.

:rolleyes: Suit yourself but I'm just not sure a car like that would look good at the lakes..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaIZWjItReI ......so the offer still stands to haul it off for you. :p

Hope ya have a blast at Bonneville, it's on my "bucket list". :cool:

BTW If you can't decide on the headlights just throw'em away like Billy G. :cool:

Personally, I think a swap to the larger 33 commercial headlights with built in signals would look better - keep them at the same height. Otherwise lookin' good [cl Are those the new Rocket wheels?

Willowbilly3, you know which car I'll be around, look forward to meeting in person.
ZZ, 10-4, headlight are old Guide's with the marker on top converted to amber parking/turn signal painted clear over old patina. Yup on wheels, heads up though different studs, cut down hub up front.

ok since you asked i would change the color.. looks like it,s going to war, between the black frame and tires, the camo shade paint and the grey wheels i could barely see it. could call it the "Blackout Special":)

Latest posts

Back