Ol rusty final video!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sure like the drone/chase footage! [cl

Just curious, Minter... why does the truck drag its ass like a toddler with a full diaper? It has airbags all around, not???

Awesome! Cool photography and editing! Killer exhaust! How was the exhaust sound achieved Lowbud?

Thanks guys.

I built a custom mandrel bent 3" exhaust system using black widow 3" mufflers. It has a very distinct note for sure

Just curious, Minter... why does the truck drag its ass like a toddler with a full diaper? It has airbags all around, not???

Hahahaha, yes it is full air. Thats just home my brother in law had it aired up that day. It sits level normally and its fun to drag the rear bumper hahaha

Unless it's a Kustom, I definitely don't understand why people think it looks cool to drive their airbagged vehicle with the tail in the dirt. [S To each their own. :cool:

Unless it's a Kustom, I definitely don't understand why people think it looks cool to drive their airbagged vehicle with the tail in the dirt. [S To each their own. :cool:

It rides better than filling the full. I wanted the whole truck aired down to a low height but he just added to much air.

Its adjustable, so who cares. If he wants to drag the bumper so be it

It rides better than filling the full. I wanted the whole truck aired down to a low height but he just added to much air.

Its adjustable, so who cares. If he wants to drag the bumper so be it

The best ones I've seen are set up in such a way that ride height is at the right pressure to ride well and have a good raked stance. That's just my preference though. Having adjustable suspension that has to have the vehicle sitting weird at optimum air pressure defeats the purpose, in my opinion.

I just don't understand wanting to drag bumper. Each their own [cl

The best ones I've seen are set up in such a way that ride height is at the right pressure to ride well and have a good raked stance. That's just my preference though. Having adjustable suspension that has to have the vehicle sitting weird at optimum air pressure defeats the purpose, in my opinion.

I just don't understand wanting to drag bumper. Each their own [cl

The truck rides perfectly fine at full height. But the less are you having them the softer the ride. And that truck would look hideous with the raked stance just my opinion. That truck was built to have the same bumper height in the front and the back. So it's sits dead level

I have to agree with you LB. It would look hideous, hanging down in the front. I think long low cars have to be level or lower in the back. One way to make a long low front raked car look even worse, is put fender skirts on it. Now, fender skirts on a tail dragging similar car look great.
Good lookin' truck LB.

I have to agree with you LB. It would look hideous, hanging down in the front. I think long low cars have to be level or lower in the back. One way to make a long low front raked car look even worse, is put fender skirts on it. Now, fender skirts on a tail dragging similar car look great.
Good lookin' truck LB.

Nobody said hanging down. To me trucks look best with a slight rake to the front. Slightly lower in the back is a long ways from tail dragging. All I'm saying is I don't understand having the front aired up and the tail dragging down, like a lot with air ride like to do. Like I said that's just my opinion.

Two examples, very slight rake nice low height.

b83961b32395bf323f708b0ed65ff882.jpg

Anyways, enough hijacking. :cool:

Latest posts

Back