4th Annual Steel Stampede with huge ART AUCTION!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

animal

The 4th Annual Steel Stampede Car Show and Gearhead Festival will be on Saturday, July 29, 2017 in Monte Vista, CO. This year's show will have live music, the outlaw pinewood derby and HotWheels/Matchbox car races, lots of hand-crafted trophies, drawings, and prizes.....AND an automotive art auction!

I already have over twenty pieces pledged, and I only started yesterday. Artists that post regularly on that porky site's Friday Art Show and others are gearing up so send us original paintings, prints, photography, metal sculptures, and more.

If you need an excuse to come to Monte Vista, Colorado (and who doesn't?), this is it. Please share with your friends and anyone else who might be interested. We will be taking online/proxy votes for the artwork in advance. I'll be posting pictures of the items available on our Facebook page as they come in.

Here's a flyer for the auction... I'll post one for the show when I get done with it. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• artauction17-001.jpg
    artauction17-001.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 10
I always get busy and forget to take pics, but I'll try to get someone to take a bunch this year. We (Fast Friends) are pretty much running all day and forget to slow down and take pictures. :)

I'll post pictures of the art available for the auction as it comes in. We'll be taking online and proxy bids up until the day before the show.

Looks to be a great time. Unfortunately I seldom leave the 5 County Mosquito Control District.

I realize this is too far to go for many of you. But the art auction is available to any- and everyone. We'll be taking bids online up until the day before the show. Pick a piece, tell us your top bid, and we'll have a proxy bid on your behalf. If we can get it for $5, that's what you pay. We don't jump automatically to your maximum bid.

Latest posts

Back