What's it worth

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scrap prices for discards.

We had snow here yesterday west of yellowstone. The key thing on price is how much hidden rust is there. a good solid body is worth a lot more. And our our scrap iron prices are down here but we just load up a couple old pickup bed trailers and wait for the price to come up to haul off the shop discards, I "ll probably not make it down to Utah to the Big UVU automotive car show and swap meet. The last time I was there they ask at least $ 500 for just a cab. Most of the old cars got scrapped during WW 2 but there is still some stuff left in the bush.

Attachments

• old tin.jpg
    old tin.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 32
Congrats. No snow in the next set of pics please.

No snow this time, but you might be able to see the clouds of mosiquitos:rolleyes:

I would have paid that in a heartbeat, very cool truck! Congrats!

Toad

Thanks

We had snow here yesterday west of yellowstone. The key thing on price is how much hidden rust is there. a good solid body is worth a lot more. And our our scrap iron prices are down here but we just load up a couple old pickup bed trailers and wait for the price to come up to haul off the shop discards, I "ll probably not make it down to Utah to the Big UVU automotive car show and swap meet. The last time I was there they ask at least $ 500 for just a cab. Most of the old cars got scrapped during WW 2 but there is still some stuff left in the bush.

The only rust I found on the old girl is on the drivers side in the well under the seat next to the fuel tank and it's very minor.

Latest posts

Back