Mini Muscle Car

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, a blower scoop is the answer. Or a turbo carb hat.
Got a little work to do on the hood. The shoulder bar needs a second coat of paint. And the seats and seat belts need to be installed. Oh yes, I need to start it. Otherwise, it's done.

Attachments

• IMG_3061.jpg
    IMG_3061.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_3062.jpg
    IMG_3062.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3063.jpg
    IMG_3063.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 34
Thanks Dutch.
It runs and moves. Spent time stopping leaks. Carb still drips. Drove it back and forth in the garage. Drove it up and down the driveway. Took it on a 2 mile trip. All good. Feels peppy. Loud inside (and outside) without deadener/insulation. It now resides in the back garage for the winter. Gotta work on the dragster, getting it into the 10's next year. And the Jeep engine in the Crosley. That bugger is driving me nuts. The Anglia front axle in the Crosley is going in the dragster and a Chevy axle from my stack of stuff in going in the Crosley. Then engine work on the dragster. Then back on the Hupmobile roadster.

Should stay busy this building season.

Bob,
Will the spindles on the Anglia axle fit the light weight spindle mount front rims you posted. That axle, no front brakes, & aluminum rims should take off a few #'s.

What are you thinking for dragster motor mods?

Going to be a "Big Time Building Winter".[;)

Latest posts

Back