Eliminator

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowbudget50

Creators of all things awesome
This is not a rat rod So I thought I should post it here. Some of you might have seen the pics of the cougar we hauled for a customer a while back. Same day we got the merc-cruiser. Well I took some time yesterday to do a little work on it. It hasn't been started in 20+ years.

Year is a little video of the journey

https://youtu.be/C6I64j5w9-4

It is a really rust free car. The plan is to do a sort of resto mid build on it. Nothing over the top. Leave the paint and redo the interior. Wheels tires and a little suspension work.

This is not a rat rod So I thought I should post it here. Some of you might have seen the pics of the cougar we hauled for a customer a while back. Same day we got the merc-cruiser. Well I took some time yesterday to do a little work on it. It hasn't been started in 20+ years.

Might as well start a build thread... doesn't have to be a rat rod! Love to see it & some more pictures of the rest of the car! Sweeeeet car!!!

BoB

Found out yesterday from a cougar aficionado that this is a rare car. It is a 1 of 6 cars with the white interior and orange exterior, then this is the only one that had that combo that was not a hurts Rental car. Those 5 had sunroofs

Latest posts

Back