Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really a lot to see BH. Just a body swap. This one will have a windshield, opening doors and a 15 gallon tank will replace the 6 gallon it has now. Now i can clean up that mess of wiring under the dash too.
I am excited to get going on it.
You are a busy lad, e-man. You can always restart the original thread. Then we (I) will have an easier time following the upgrade. :D[P

speaking of slithering away in the dark... :rolleyes: I finally got back to the `54 body/ `91 frame shop truck. Just saw all pics are gone so I`ll have to do some digging and replace them and post some new ones soon. Building a new bed and just finished the first rear fender. Never build a panel that big before... too many hrs but it turned out pretty good. now the other side! [;)

Genie -are you SURE that's what you want as a last wish?
Me-( smiles at beloved wife in wheelchair) yes I am certain.
Dog-how come I can talk all of a sudden?

Hey Billy, been meaning to ask ... do you have a brother?
Found this picture and saw a lot of resemblance ...[ddd[ddd:rolleyes:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 12235013_10205669070510060_392525221094591682_n.jpg
    12235013_10205669070510060_392525221094591682_n.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 79
earthman are you going with the double windshield ? or just what you have , I have the top window laying in the shop

YT i ordered a 4" chopped windshield frame from Speedway. It will have one piece of glass. I enjoyed driving around town free as a breeze with no windshield but at highway speed the turbulence is too much.

Latest posts

Back