just some fun pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
minimalism_photos_09.jpg

Soviet Racer

Zvezda-5

zvezda-5.jpg

Photo: V. Dovgyallo
"Record car with rear engine. Designer car is A. Peltcer. Assembling a sports car - 1955. Features: two-stroke engine with a supercharger, body and veneer, independent suspension on all wheels. Cylinders - 2, engine capacity - 245 cm3, power - 50 hp at 7200 r / min Transmission - 3, length - 3.2 m, the curb mass - 360 kg, speed - 200 km / h. The machine-Union and international speed records."

200kmh? Any of you guys wanna go 124 mph in that?

Attachments

• zvezda-5.jpg
    zvezda-5.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 8
That'll teach them darned bicyclists....

and you thought you had a bad day[ddd

Later:cool:

always crowding traffic...making cars go around them....EVER SEE A HUFFY FLY?!.....and check the sideways action of the grand marquee...MAXIMUM PENETRATION...:D

bruno our roads are the old roads and they are still skinny ... and our little county decided to give the cyclist the (right of way ) on the (STATE ) high way as well as the county rds. and they take full advantage of it ... I think they are brave or real stupid to think a dog legged semi fully loaded with logs is going to be able to miss them on these narrow roads going 60 mph. By dog legged I mean the tractor is ridding the center line and the trailer is (on) the white line or grass . But Id hate to hit some one on a cycle so I slow down and go in the other lane when possible .

My old home town paved an old rail road bed . just for bikes and hiking no motorized vehicles were allowed on it . They said it goes from one county to the other .. They say its nice .. this stopped a lot of bikes on roads and such .

bruno our roads are the old roads and they are still skinny ... and our little county decided to give the cyclist the (right of way ) on the (STATE ) high way as well as the county rds. and they take full advantage of it ... I think they are brave or real stupid to think a dog legged semi fully loaded with logs is going to be able to miss them on these narrow roads going 60 mph. By dog legged I mean the tractor is ridding the center line and the trailer is (on) the white line or grass . But Id hate to hit some one on a cycle so I slow down and go in the other lane when possible .

durango did that too
i wrote a letter pointing out that the law of physics trumps county ,state or federal law everytime.
if i come around a blind turn going the 30mph speed limit and there is one of those bikes in the middle of the road
hmm
7000lb truck vs 35lb bike.......

I dont know who or why they made it legal to peddle a bike down the highway to start with . but I dont make the laws [S they also walk down the city streets (on the road ) with there pants down and they have a side walk ... I just wish they could be find or sit in jail for a week for that .. And you will be in jail if you hit one ... ugg BP getting high just thinking about them folks ... No respect for ANY ONE

phew,,, im not sure how a driver could miss seeing that many bikes.

or im not sure how a driver could miss that many bikes.

what an awful photo !..

we have those group sweat wheel jockeys all over the road here, often letters to the local paper after someone gets wiped out ... starts a newsprint fight for days bout how drivers should be more tolerant of cyclists, and cyclists should dress in bright colors and flourescents
cyclists say drivers should be more vigilant

being a cyclist myself ( mountain) we have green strips on the roads as safe zones near intersections. thats helpful and cycleways for walkers /bikes

personally I look out for cyclists some of 'fairer ones' are worth looking out for [dr if you know what I mean ![ddd

laws [S they also walk down the city streets (on the road ) with there pants down and they have a side walk ... I just wish they could be find or sit in jail for a week for that .. And you will be in jail if you hit one ... ugg BP getting high just thinking about them folks ... No respect for ANY ONE[/QUOTE]

dude you mean the teens with the falling down jeans??

whats real funny is watching them trying to run while threatening to run them down !!:D[ddd

oh yeah I read somewhere that particular fashion can be attributed to the prison system as a sign of " being available for clandestine activities"

kind of ironic really these lil guys are trying to be cool ...

Last edited:
Yep thats my understanding of the pants down ,,, and you tell them to look up where that dress code originated and they will argue you down that its something that you just made up :D:D it is funny though .. and they run around like its the coolest thing ever [cl

Latest posts

Back