Kool Car Photos!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Airflow!

I sure like that yellow Airflow.:D

I have always wanted one! 1st one I ever saw was when I was a boy on my way back from my Uncle's house in Louisiana, fell in love with it immediately. Sure wish I had been able to get it. The yellow one is currently for sale again on da Bay & I would love to have it too. That chop is awesome & it looks SO kool from the front!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DeSo...oryZ6190QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

BoB

Scrap drive

Attachments

• elephantcar.gif
    elephantcar.gif
    145.8 KB · Views: 238
I love those old Chevy stockers. Well ok the other is not a cheby

Attachments

• 1962belair409aug252005lf1024.jpg
    1962belair409aug252005lf1024.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 72
  • PayneBaldwin2.jpg
    PayneBaldwin2.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
A few of mine

Attachments

• 91490134-O.jpg
    91490134-O.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 93
  • Moon.jpg
    Moon.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 111
  • action01.jpg
    action01.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 90
  • red-003.jpg
    red-003.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 89
  • RedFarmermaroonsedanPB.jpg
    RedFarmermaroonsedanPB.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 76
TINY,
Those pics of Red Farmer are way too kool... He is one hellava guy. Never met a stranger in his life...The day he passes, NASCAR will have truely lost a legend...

TINY,
Those pics of Red Farmer are way too kool... He is one hellava guy. Never met a stranger in his life...The day he passes, NASCAR will have truely lost a legend...

He is for sure a kool dude. When i was a kid we used to go watch him run at Montgomery and mobile international speedway he has always been one of my favorites. Seen him run at Talladega short track him was class of the field.

Latest posts

Back