2018 UDS Calender ordering info

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bamamav

OK folks, the new 2018 calendar is finished! [cl Same as last year, it is easy to customize or you can just order it as designed. It is available in different sizes, so pick the one that suits you best. As always, Zazzle runs special discounts all the time, I'll try to keep you updated on some of them as I am able to. I'm posting a link to it, but it might not work until tomorrow, so let me know if it doesn't and I'll get you a good one.

These make great gifts for your gearhead friends as well as look good over your computer desk or out in the shop! Take a look and let me know your thoughts on it!

https://www.zazzle.com/2018_undead_sleds_calendar-158876829284868476

EDIT: Looks like it's working, let me know if you have any problems ordering.

The winners of the 5 Rounds of the photo contest earned themselves a calendar. So if you guys PM me your addresses, I'll send you your calendar.

smallfoot
Snake Farm
CORPO
guitonit
DozerII

Thanks for the cool pics!

Bam your code did not work but, here's the code on the website that worked
ZONEDAYDEAL3
It may change each time someone uses it or each day. Under the calendar price, in the middle of the page is the code, copy and paste into the PROMO box in the checkout cart.

It probably did change OI, it does pretty often. I have seen it go as high as 50% off for 24 hours, you just have to watch for it if you're like me, cheap! :D
Thanks for the new code!

Bam your code did not work but, here's the code on the website that worked
ZONEDAYDEAL3
It may change each time someone uses it or each day. Under the calendar price, in the middle of the page is the code, copy and paste into the PROMO box in the checkout cart.

Yep... that one worked for me!

Thanks guys!

BoB

Latest posts

Back