Happy Birthday Dr C.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's such a glow in the northern skies that the pythons are stealing surfboards down around the everglades and paddling to Cuba...[ddd:D

A few candles are like the cargo light on a pickup, they give off a romantic glow but, a lot of candles are like led high beam headlights, ya almost can't look straight at them [ddd:D:cool:

Thanks guys. I'm happy to be here and I hope for many more years with UDS/RRR and friends I've never met! Thanks again! [cl

You're up near Flin Flon I think, correct? I spent a weekend there one night ;)

What in the world were you doing in Flin Flon? (Flin Flon is 450 miles NE from me and I've never been there.) Should we say, "What Happens in Flin Flon stays in Flin Flon?" [S [ddd

Thanks guys. I'm happy to be here and I hope for many more years with UDS/RRR and friends I've never met! Thanks again! [cl

What in the world were you doing in Flin Flon? (Flin Flon is 450 miles NE from me and I've never been there.) Should we say, "What Happens in Flin Flon stays in Flin Flon?" [S [ddd

Hockey. Only reason I ever visited the great white north :p

Latest posts

Back