Age group poll!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What age group are you in?

• Teens

Votes: 20 2.8%
  • 20's

Votes: 99 13.9%
  • 30's

Votes: 152 21.4%
  • 40's

Votes: 180 25.3%
  • 50's

Votes: 144 20.3%
  • 60's

Votes: 104 14.6%
  • 70's

Votes: 9 1.3%
  • 80's

Votes: 3 0.4%

• Total voters
Currently 44, and 45 is right around the corner on January 14th. Hopefully, 2009 will be my year of the Rat Rod!! :D

Last edited:
i have notice that the 40 age group is the dominate factor here, but what is see is that, the age group of 50's and 60's is equivalate to the 20's and 30's. this is a good sign, that the generation gap is being crossed, in the industry,, if we the 40's group can crossed the gap with the teens group, the survivial of the classic rat survive to live on,instead of rice rocket fast and furious! , i believe we really need to strive to bridge the gap, i know kids today are needing a good influnce in their lifes, and i dont think the purist nature of the classic original resto in going to do this,, let us not become the grumpy ole farts that have held their thumbs down on the next generation, but in courage them to dream and work towards the goal of enjoying car building, and the survival of the life style,, good time for everyone,, even the ones who dream the dream but never was able to bring to a full reality of their life, LONG LIVE THE DREAM< LONG LIVE THE RAT!!!
now i step down from the soap boxANd GOD blessAND aHappy New Year!RTD

Attachments

• m_e1ccdb20afd84928a03b16ee466ab991.jpg
    m_e1ccdb20afd84928a03b16ee466ab991.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Age,wisdom,aches and pains,expeirence miss pelld words,losing friends seeing acquantents and driving my hotrod.Remembering how big my garage would be if I would have kept them all.Having my doctor finding out whats wrong ,not dying today and hope,creativity,and most important.God.

i have notice that the 40 age group is the dominate factor here, but what is see is that, the age group of 50's and 60's is equivalate to the 20's and 30's. this is a good sign, that the generation gap is being crossed, in the industry,, if we the 40's group can crossed the gap with the teens group, the survivial of the classic rat survive to live on,instead of rice rocket fast and furious! , i believe we really need to strive to bridge the gap, i know kids today are needing a good influnce in their lifes, and i dont think the purist nature of the classic original resto in going to do this,, let us not become the grumpy ole farts that have held their thumbs down on the next generation, but in courage them to dream and work towards the goal of enjoying car building, and the survival of the life style,, good time for everyone,, even the ones who dream the dream but never was able to bring to a full reality of their life, LONG LIVE THE DREAM< LONG LIVE THE RAT!!!
now i step down from the soap boxANd GOD blessAND aHappy New Year!RTD

Well said my brotha!

Latest posts

Back