Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonehead

Skull Master
Okay, I'll start.

I got the lift kit on the 79 Ford stepside last weekend. My kid helped me alot. We even mounted up the big tires with tire spoons, the old fashion way. There is just something about the look of those old lifted trucks that gets my heart going.

I caught a mouse in a mousetrap today in the shop. He sure LOOKED surprised.

The weather here has been very unusual this year. looks like it is starting to finally get back to normal. Wet year, cool, lots of wind.

Seems like I am working from daylight to dark these days. Time to go to bed and do it all over again in 7 hours.

b.s.!

seems like i forget things more n more lately.

i like food!

the orange M&M was introduced in 1976.

my cat chases invisable spots on my walls.

did i mention i forget things alot more lately?

oh yea, dp1

I have multiple projects going at all times... er... wonder if I have ADD?!? :D

My dog can’t stand for any other dog to walk down “his” street. He goes up to the 2nd floor & looks out the window to make sure no other dog violates his territory!

I need to clean my shop but I keep getting it dirty as quickly as I can ever clean it up!

I was surprised at the decent gas mileage my new motor gets even running the A/C.

I am a hopeless car/truck addict.

I miss my old surfer boy daze!

Last mouse I caught in a mouse trap looked surprised too... wonder if they were related?!? :D

When was the blue M&M introduced?
Maybe your cat knows something you don't.

blue was introduced in 95 replacing tan...

cat def knows something i dont cause i dont see anyone like little grey's or greens on my walls.

did i mention i forget things? dp1

Okay, I'll start.

I got the lift kit on the 79 Ford stepside last weekend. My kid helped me alot. We even mounted up the big tires with tire spoons, the old fashion way. There is just something about the look of those old lifted trucks that gets my heart going.

I caught a mouse in a mousetrap today in the shop. He sure LOOKED surprised.

The weather here has been very unusual this year. looks like it is starting to finally get back to normal. Wet year, cool, lots of wind.

Seems like I am working from daylight to dark these days. Time to go to bed and do it all over again in 7 hours.

Love these long summer daze winter is for sleeping.

Another wet summer. I was still waiting for it to dry up enough to go look at some old junkyards from last year. It's turning into a rain forrest here. Must be the global warming, or probably Obama's fault.

I do have A D D.

I work on my truck when i have something to focus on

I mowed the lawn this weekend. I have to keep ahead of the neighbors. I dont want to look like the rest of the trash on the block

I never have seen a mouse anywhere around my house

My dog is crazy she jumps to her feet at the most random times.

I mow my lawn at 6am evry Saturday, just so the neigbors will know I slept in.

My dog thinks it can fly, my dog thinks I am fly

Hate working on things that use both standard and metric parts. My favorite is the old metric headed bolt with standard threads, or maybe I cross threaded them,...lol

Oh where do I start!!?? I'm BORED!! Can't drive,Take 10min. walk around block, :rolleyes:Take pills I'm BORED!!!! :pTake 10min walk aroundblock(it's something to do,Neighbors get to laugh at my funny walk!!)Oh Did I tell you I'm BORED!!!:rolleyes:
Can't lift any thing more than a coffee mug!! But not in previous pain just that from the surgery.Please I'm not feeling sorry for my self just trying to be funny!!!:rolleyes: Cause did I tell you I'm BORED!!!:D
Doug

I mowed the yard yesterday.
I have never been drunk or high my 43 years and never will.
My dog likes to chase the light from a flashlight.
I live a mile from work.
I think I could live on reese's cups and coca-cola.

I wish I could remember when I started going into the other room for something and forgot what it was by the time I got there. :eek:

I wonder if I'll ever finish my current project?

I wonder if there will ever be a RRR get together, car show or reunion? :D

I wonder why spammers don't get a real life! :eek:

I wonder if I could ever catch up to Gastrick on post count? :eek:

I wonder if I'll catch one of those surprised mouses in my mouse trap? :eek:

Beercan

Oh where do I start!!?? I'm BORED!! Can't drive,Take 10min. walk around block, :rolleyes:Take pills I'm BORED!!!! :pTake 10min walk aroundblock(it's something to do,Neighbors get to laugh at my funny walk!!)Oh Did I tell you I'm BORED!!!:rolleyes:
Can't lift any thing more than a coffee mug!! But not in previous pain just that from the surgery.Please I'm not feeling sorry for my self just trying to be funny!!!:rolleyes: Cause did I tell you I'm BORED!!!:D
Doug

After my back surgery I was bored. I couldn't concentrate on books because of the pain pills, and my eyes would not focus anyway. I understand bored. Hang in there, my back is almost good as new.

I forgot about tan..... wouldn't be terrible to be replaced by a m&m and everybody forgot about you?

that would feel really bad to be packaged with all of the rest of the m&m's for such a long time and then one day poof no one remembers you.

Im bored too. My job is lame. It pays the bills righ now and beats being unemployed.

I can afford to build a rat rod on the pay im getting so it isnt all bad.

I need a vacation, I really need a vacation its been too long since I went anywhere for a long period of time.

And a RRR car show would be sweet I wonder if it will ever happen

DP1 has the route 66 cruise wonder how many people im going to meet on that??

Man...where do I begin...

Never been on vacation....NEVER.Been working since I was 8 and now I'm.....forgot...:D
Love the fact I am finding out how to build a car from the ground up...I HATE the learning process.
I HATE EBAY..
Lived in some REALLY weird houses...last one had 7 light switches in a row...no one knew what they did..
killed 2 mice at once in one trap..were they surprised...so was I.
I hate blue M&Ms...

I get up every morning a 4:30 am whether I'm working or not.

I drink decaf in the morning in case I get a chance to sleep at work.

Nothing going on at work. Took a 1 hour nap. Good thing I drink decaf.

Went home at 12 noon to feed my mother-n-law.

Helped my mother-n-law back into bed after lunch.

Wait till she wakes up at 3 pm for a snack.

Help her back into bed at 3:30 pm.

Start preparing for dinner at 5 pm.

Feed mother-n-law dinner at 6 pm. Dessert at 6:30 pm

Put mother-n-law back into bed at 7 pm.

7:01 pm, pray for wife to hurry home before mother-n-law wakes again.

Oh, between each sentence, help her to the comode.

5 days a week, my life is over...................

Got a Standard Poodle pup a few weeks ago. Old people shouldn't have puppies. Too much energy.
12,000 cars this weekend at Back to the Fifties.
The chemical makeup of a Standard Poodle puppy is 50% pee & 50% poop.
I've got 8 cars in a 2 car garage.
Never meet an M&M I didn't like.
Rap music played very loud will keep mice away. I'd rather have the mice!

And i have never had a Reeses or drank a coke and never will :D

Who has seen a UFO?

untitledcc.jpg

Latest posts

Back