Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Over the last 2 years, my son has lost 191lbs! It was exactly 1/2 of his body weight. He just turned 42, he hasn't been this light of weight since before he graduated from high school! When he started, this was his goal. His Dr. told him she was proud of him, but he had to stop loosing weight once he reached his goal. Now that he has proven to himself he could do it, both his Dr. and him have decided that 200lbs was a good weight for him (he is 6'1" tall), he intends to keep the extra weight off.

He has a host of body problems and he just decided he needed to loose the weight. He has type 2 diabetes and they put him on a new medication. At the same time he started walking on a treadmill 2 hours a day, started working out with weights, started eating 1/2 portions at every meal (from what he was eating) and he drinks huge amounts of water every day. He has gone from 4x to 1x clothes.

As a side note I probably weighed 200lbs at his age, but I could stand to loose 50-60lbs now. Its just that getting started thing...

Over the last 2 years, my son has lost 191lbs! It was exactly 1/2 of his body weight. He just turned 42, he hasn't been this light of weight since before he graduated from high school! When he started, this was his goal. His Dr. told him she was proud of him, but he had to stop loosing weight once he reached his goal. Now that he has proven to himself he could do it, both his Dr. and him have decided that 200lbs was a good weight for him (he is 6'1" tall), he intends to keep the extra weight off.

He has a host of body problems and he just decided he needed to loose the weight. He has type 2 diabetes and they put him on a new medication. At the same time he started walking on a treadmill 2 hours a day, started working out with weights, started eating 1/2 portions at every meal (from what he was eating) and he drinks huge amounts of water every day. He has gone from 4x to 1x clothes.

As a side note I probably weighed 200lbs at his age, but I could stand to loose 50-60lbs now. Its just that getting started thing...
That is awesome!! I too could stand to lose a few myself. I so agree with getting started is the worst. JIm

1710691208207.png

Latest posts

Back