Custom Mopar ????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soooooo..
I made contact with the owner of the 55 Chevy wagon.
All I can say is WOW!!!
20 minutes on the phone in which 2 was spent talking about the car and the other 18 was a tirade about what a piece of work ( My words not hers as her are totally unprintable hear.:eek:) certain members of her family are. LOL
The upshot was that after trying to get me to name a price she finally blurted out $5000. Citing the well used "You can always come down, but you can't go up" school of thought.
My wife suggested that I block this person number from my phone.:eek:[ddd
This is what I get for going out of the house.......[ddd
Torchie

All in the name of science.

My buddy stopped over and we broke out the mig welder.
Everything went fine till I stuck it in my ear.:eek: [ddd
Seriously though. I didn't do a lot. bout 10 tacks. Didn't feel or notice a thing. Pulse was 61 at the start and 60 at the end.
The funny part was that as soon as I stopped my phone went off saying that it was my Heart Drs. calling. You should have seen the look on my buddies face when I said. "Now i'm in trouble." They were just calling to confirm my Weds appt.:D
Enough for today. Back to my book.
Torchie

Attachments

• 2-2.jpg
    2-2.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 41
  • 2-1.jpg
    2-1.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 38
Love those weld proof jammies:D Does the little wife know that you are sneaking into the garage in the middle of the night?:rolleyes:

You guys all make me laugh. Thank you.:D
The jammies have been the clothing of choice since the implant. Usually I wear shorts so I have easy access to my fake leg as well as the brace on the real one. But it has been fairly chilly here so i went with plan B.....[ddd
Never was much of a beer guy OI although I have been known to down a pint or two of Grolsch.
But in my younger years if you really wanted to get my attention you would just have to crack the seal on a bottle of Bushmills.[ddd
Torchie

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 16
  • bushmills__72472.1489168068.jpg
    bushmills__72472.1489168068.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 19
Had the 2nd echo cardiograph done on Weds.
The results were better then any one expected I think. I'm still squeezing at the low end of normal(Not that I've ever been at the hIgh end of normal at anything.[ddd .)
Other then not lifting more then 15 lbs and still not raising my arms above my head I have no restrictions. Those should be lifted in other couple of weeks.
So I started back on my daily exercise routine yesterday and am working on getting my energy level back up.
The plan is to get back to the Dodge as soon as possible.
Thanks for keeping an eye on me.......
Torchie

Last edited:
You'd probably get a whole lot of different ideas of what normal is asking several different doctors....remember, they're just practicing![ddd:D

You'd probably get a whole lot of different ideas of what normal is asking several different doctors....remember, they're just practicing![ddd:D

LOL.
I think it was the old Ex-Lax commercials that started out with some Geezer saying " Normal is what's normal for you." Or it may have been Metamucial. lol
Torchie

Latest posts

Back