Big Block Bantam

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the generous offer, Larry. I'd like to see if the repair works. I have other Holleys I can use if the repair fails.

To tell the truth, I'm in need of an upper denture but I keep putting it off. Have to suck on the milk bones, soften 'em up.
No work today. Family came over. Here's a picture of our family, drawn by 10 year old Grandson, Matthew.

Attachments

• Matt Pic 001.jpg
    Matt Pic 001.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Bye Bye Brother

Since the blow out with my brother, I'm erasing him from the Bantam as you can see by the painted over portion of the door art. More over painting to do.

My 10 year old grandson has been working on a "Turkey" to fill in the bottom of the shield. It will represent summers on my grandparents Turkey farm. The turkey has running shoes because I spent a number of years distance running. Here's what he has developed so far. I'm amazed.

Attachments

• Door Art 002.jpg
    Door Art 002.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Door Art 001.jpg
    Door Art 001.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 42
Working on it in fits and starts. Hat to make the header mufflers aim and down. The muffler looks low but has to be to clear the frame. Got some tubing coming for turn outs.

Attachments

• adapter 003.jpg
    adapter 003.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 40

Latest posts

Back