37 toy truck

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
update.....
I got all of the wires to the lights installed and all lights work, woo hoo!
I have all switches to fan and wiper mounted and idiot light for alternator up and running. The days project is to get all of my vacuum lines ran and plumbed in . I am trying to fit a pattern for a windshield in the day and get one cut to glue in rather than use the rusted out, leftover frame that was partially there in the beginning. I am thinking in a few days she ought to make a maiden voyage through the neighborhood streets and work out a few bugs.
I am off to a big show in Springfield, MO with some friends this weekend and celebrating our 14th wedding anniversary with the love of my life.

I will post pics later this evening of the little things I get done. Thanks for looking and keeping me encouraged. I need it.

ok fellas, .......another update. I went through a hard spot this last two weeks, I was ready to take the little darling for a test run on the streets of the big city of Pensacola, OK and to my surprise, the transmission I had /was gonna use was no good. Nothing at all. I had to do some trading for another TH350 from a buddy of mine and swap it out. I am gonna rebuild the old one with a shift kit and swap out when I can afford to. Oh well,......A week goes by waiting to get all my ducks in a row and do that dirty thing called WORK, but I got the trans back in last Friday . I just had to try the thing out ,so with no windshield and a huge smile I terrorized the short streets of our fine town and marked every street with a nice wide black mark at least 5 feet long just because I could. I must say, the stall converter[this being my first] is a little different, but I can forsee lots of fun in the future. If I knew how to post a video I might try to do that later, just to let you followers smile like I did.
Window is being cut on Monday or Tuesday and I plan on putting it in as soon as I can. I still need to get two new tires for the front and then test and tune it out on short hauls around here before I hit the ground smoking tires for fun.
I aint had this much fun since the hogs ate my little brother........[cl [cl [cl [ddd

Here are a couple new pics of the almost driving Toy truck. I need the front glass and we are "On the Road Again".
Test runs are just real fun so far.[cl [cl [cl

Attachments

• rat done 002.jpg
    rat done 002.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 26
  • rat done 001.jpg
    rat done 001.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 21
Looks from my house. So what's the verdict on the baby blower?
Is it every thing you thought it would be?
What kind of numbers do they claim to be able to get out of it. HP? PSI?
Seat of the pants?

Still fine tuning but ...Yes sir, it makes a difference. Puts out 4.8 psi on the gauge. Bolt on around 100 h.p. but the "instant" factor is what I find cool. Let's just say for seat of the pants factor according to my buddy who has ridden in all of my builds upon completion out of the shop was " IT PUCKERED MY BUTT AND THREW MY MOUTH WIDE OPEN...ITS FREAKING COOL"....so I would say it will work just fine for smoking tires and turning heads. [dr

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back