41 Ford build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picture144-1.jpg

Picture150-2.jpg

Picture151-2.jpg

Your little guy looks like he's having TOO MUCH fun! Good on you for taking him with you.

A pair of BEL2100's would give you another two inches without needing to notch control arms, or frame rails, or whatever...But I'm sure you already knew that.;)

Hoodless would look BITCHIN':D 'Specially with that big honkin' tunnel ram and two fours. You'd need some kind of crazy custom scoop for it, though.

Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see more!

Regards,
Shea:)

Last edited:
Your little guy looks like he's having TOO MUCH fun! Good on you for taking him with you.

A pair of BEL2100's would give you another two inches without needing to notch control arms, or frame rails, or whatever...But I'm sure you already knew that.;)

Hoodless would look BITCHIN':D 'Specially with that big honkin' tunnel ram and two fours. You'd need some kind of crazy custom scoop for it, though.

Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see more!

Regards,
Shea:)

i should have more done this week...Iv got to build the 4-link so i can 'bag the chassis and make her a roller.

got all the 'bags today,just waiting on some control arms and the 4-link.then the REAL fabrication begins!! im looking forward to making it a roller.....We dubbed this project "Way Kool Jr."

nice man nice i want to bag just the back of my 64 caddy what do u think i should run??

I like Slam Specialties bags. you will need 4 valves(i recommend 3/8) upper and lower cups,some 3/8 air line,a 5gal tank,and a Viair 480 compressor,misc fittings and a 200psi pressure switch. I carry all this stuff so if ya need any parts give me a call.
Pete

WOW!

You got some awsome fab skills! That is going to look FNNNNN bad ass.I wish you were closer I would give you some decent cab to work with for a RAT project. I will follow this build a whole lot closer....nice work!

Curt:D

I like Slam Specialties bags. you will need 4 valves(i recommend 3/8) upper and lower cups,some 3/8 air line,a 5gal tank,and a Viair 480 compressor,misc fittings and a 200psi pressure switch. I carry all this stuff so if ya need any parts give me a call.
Pete

I used slam bags on mine. Great product. I piked mine up at their shop.. Really good guys that work there.

Curt

Looking good psycho!! Great deal on the doors. I like the look your going for & can't wait to see more of your build:)

Looking good psycho!! Great deal on the doors. I like the look your going for & can't wait to see more of your build:)
thanks bro...should be alot of progress this week im kinda in a groove on this,and a big job that was coming in today isnt coming till mid to end week so im gonna focus on the 41 till then.

Latest posts

Back