1954 Chevy 5 window

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thadssedan

Well on Friday Oct 30 I picked up my new project. It is a 1954 Chevy 5 window pickup. Well pieces to a pickup. I have almost all the body parts but the fender right now and have to go get them sometime...Also have a brand new window shield, and corner glass, fuel tank and gaskets...

Day I was towing it all home:

Picture007-1.jpg

Picture008-1.jpg

How that I had some time today to setup up the hood and take some pictures.

Picture009-1.jpg

Picture011.jpg

sweet i am almost to this point on mine... how heavy is the cab? can a couple of dudes move it around?

Man what a solid looking cab, looks like the right amount off the top keep the pics comming.

I took 5" out of it. The front and rear window look good. But the sides look like there could have more out of them. But I am going to leave it alone.

Looking good , but get heavy gloves on that boy don't want him to get started like the rest of us probably did. Torn up fingers. Mine don't work too good after all the years of abuse. Just a thought.

Looking good , but get heavy gloves on that boy don't want him to get started like the rest of us probably did. Torn up fingers. Mine don't work too good after all the years of abuse. Just a thought.

yes your correct on the gloves. He normally has them on.

looks good! don'tcha love to see the lil' ones get involved....[cl
looking for more pics...[P

Thank you we are trying to make it look good.

He was basically born around circle track car. At 3 he knew how to start my racecar. Did his first weld at 6... He love to use tools, hes a great alittle helper.

Will have more this coming week.

Good looking project! I'm a fan of five windows too. A lot of people don't want them and I've never understood why? Old tin is old tin anyway you slice it!

Keep the pictures coming.

Thunder

Latest posts

Back