Layout tip

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choppinczech

If you need to layout a nice even flange, or to extend a part, try this out. Simply run the right size washer along the edge, with a pencil or marker against the inside hole. Works with any size washer, from small #6s to large fender washers.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 177
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 149
Makes me want to dig out my old Spirograph!

gold03

I loved that thing.
I wore mine out, even stripped a few gears!

Salvador Dali is rumored to have used a spirograph with a blown synchro

Picasso... everyone thinks he was such a great artist....
What if he just had narcolepsy and fell asleep face down in his paintings alot?

One time my brother (in our 20's) and I passed a rather graphic full sized anti abortion billboard.
We had been up all night and were dead beat and all loopy.
We were in complete silence except for the sound of the car and the road...not a word not a single word except for what i was about to say.
He looked at me in silence with this look of horror and then looked back up to the forlorn bloody mess then looked at me again as if he was shocked beyond words and was expecting me to say something.(bad choice)

I looked at him, at the billboard, and back at him and blurted out
"Post Mortem Expressionism"
We laughed so hard, and cried. It was so sad and the joke was so bad but the timing was perfect.

So later that very day we're both over Mom's watching the news and it's one of the first interviews with David Rothenberg after he is out of the bandages from when his dad doused him and lit him on fire.
And Chris and I look at each other and these little grunting noises come out of our noses as were both holding our breath and looking at each other and back at mom as she's looking at us and back at the TV...
I'm thinking... "don't say nothing...nothing nada zilch and don't laugh...do not laugh. don't let mom see you Lau...."
And we lost it again and laughed so hard and Mom was horrified because she didn't know the whole story what had just happened a few hours earlier.

ART and Comedy_ keeping weirdos employed since rich people...

for library

Excellent tip. I've already put it in my tips memory library for when I will need it. Now, have you got something for enhancing memory retrieval. Excellent tip, I like it. Keep on tinkering.

Latest posts

Back