Shifter knob

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I'm gonna look!

Ive got them as valve stem caps on my front wheels, and the cap on my rear air shocks. (bicycle shop) Love those bloody eyeballs.

Bonehead,
Kool, now I'm gonna go look @ my local bike shop to see if I can get some 4 my truck!

BoB

I like it. I cut one in half and re-threaded it then used it to secure the air cleaner on my motorcycle. Maybe hard to picture but I'll snap a pic of that tomorrow because you could use the same technique in a number of places on a hot/rat rod.

Last edited:
Skulls & bloody eyeballs!

Bonehead & Gastrick,
Ok, that cinches it... my new truck is gonna be skulls & bloody eyeballs! I like it!!! That goes for the knobs on the dash too!

BoB

Bonehead & Gastrick,
Ok, that cinches it... my new truck is gonna be skulls & bloody eyeballs! I like it!!! That goes for the knobs on the dash too!

BoB

Tripper, you mentioned in another that you may use bomber seats in your truck too. I'm gonna post some pics tomorrow of some bomber door panels that I'm making if I get far enough along.

Check back here tomorrow evening for a pic of my eyeball air cleaner.

I put a bloody eye shift knob on my first car..a 55 Chevy. Got it at the local K-mart. That was in 1966. I think it might have been $1.00 and when you were makin' $1.25 an hour after school at the local Texaco that meant you sacrificed a bag of burgers. And to top it off I had to walk up hill both ways in the snow just to get to work, and school and to the burger joint for that matter, it was terrible, no wonder I am scared for life. Kids got it made now adays sonny.
You can stop me any time now. Sorry had a double 26oz latte after work.

I put a bloody eye shift knob on my first car..a 55 Chevy. Got it at the local K-mart. That was in 1966. I think it might have been $1.00 and when you were makin' $1.25 an hour after school at the local Texaco that meant you sacrificed a bag of burgers. And to top it off I had to walk up hill both ways in the snow just to get to work, and school and to the burger joint for that matter, it was terrible, no wonder I am scared for life. Kids got it made now adays sonny.
You can stop me any time now. Sorry had a double 26oz latte after work.

I thought you used box's for shoes.

Can't wait!

Tripper, you mentioned in another that you may use bomber seats in your truck too. I'm gonna post some pics tomorrow of some bomber door panels that I'm making if I get far enough along.

Check back here tomorrow evening for a pic of my eyeball air cleaner.

Gastrick,
Yeah, please post u're bombers! I can't wait to see 'um!

BoB

I'm holdin' u 2 that!

You can post a pic of the whole bike.

We won't throw you out..........Promise............LOL...

Flatster,
I'm gonna hold u 2 that when I post up my '75 Honda 350 Scrambler! Bought it for $100. Gonna rat it out... what a surprise!

Gastrick,
Thanks for postin' that *eyeball* special! I'm with Flat... let's see the whole thing in Bikes!

BoB

You can post a pic of the whole bike.

We won't throw you out..........Promise............LOL...

I've gotta think about it. I don't know if I can withstand the rejection it may cause. Actually I don't have any pics of the whole bike. Maybe I'll take some tomorrow if can. It's also got 59 Caddy tail lights:eek:

Latest posts

Back