Engine pictures

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weird motor...

In one of my Ol' Skool Rodz books ther was a coupe with what looked like a small block chevy that carbs mounted off of the exhaust manifolds and header pipes coming off of the intake manifold...the caption said something about a reverse running engine...don't really think it can work but...who knows!!...LOL

In one of my Ol' Skool Rodz books ther was a coupe with what looked like a small block chevy that carbs mounted off of the exhaust manifolds and header pipes coming off of the intake manifold...the caption said something about a reverse running engine...don't really think it can work but...who knows!!...LOL

Was it this one. It does work. I posted a thread about it here a while back.

buick_reversed_flow1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Have you seen these miniature engines? All pieces are hand built from scratch. They weigh anywhere from 5 to 20 lbs. and are about 5 to 15 ci. These are running engines! Tons of videos on youtube and lots of info on google.

zxzx.jpg

zxzxzx.jpg

I've never seen one of those on a street car before DonMan. Cool. Was the radiator in the rear? Not much room back there in a "T".

yup thats it...

I thought maybe it was a hoax, but I guess it's for real.
I also saw a video on youtube that shows a 69 or 70 model GTO with 2 blowers stacked on top of one another!! I remember back in the '70's there were some cars on the show car circuit that were called "Zingers" and they had 2 and 3 blowers stacked, and all kind of wild stuff on them.

From one extreme to another!

From one extreme to another!

Attachments

• -7.jpg
    -7.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 154
  • -3.jpg
    -3.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 159
Engine Pics

1. 250 Chevy with 3X1 Offy for 51 Ford F1
2. 340 4 bbl in my 71 Challenger
3. 400 Chevy for my 50 Stude Champion
4. 454 HO in my 72 Chevelle

Attachments

• IMG3a.jpg
    IMG3a.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0907a.JPG
    IMG_0907a.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC_0007b.JPG
    DSC_0007b.JPG
    212.3 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0460a.jpg
    IMG_0460a.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 61
Nailhead!

ch3no2fc,
Sweet motor!!!

Here's one of my recent favorites... an over the top Nailhead!!!

BoB

Attachments

• meyers.jpg
    meyers.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 132

Latest posts

Back