Ron Pope Motorsports..!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadRATT

I have NEVER written a review for anything or anyone but I HAD to write one for Ron Pope.Ron is one of the nicest guy I have ever encountered while buying parts.He will take your call anytime and explain things so it all makes sense..(which to me takes like 3 days.:D:D). He always has time to talk and makes sure the parts you are buying are the parts you need.!! Man,is this guy a bundle on info..! His parts are the best around..!! Made a custom front perch for me and it turned out AWESOME..!!! Prices are the best and so are his products..! The package with my rear radius rod kit came and man let me tell you those parts are made strong enough for anything you can dish out..!! I was so happy I ordered from him and NOT Speedway.I cant wait to order some more so I can get my build rolling.! RON..You rock..!! ( Uh..now can I have that 20% coupon you promised me for more parts..?/ LOL...I am joking people..) It was for 30% off....Hehehehehehe..PLEASE keep up the great work Ron.!!

I agree, I also ordered from Ron, a corvair steering box was very happy with it and he ships it out on time! your a standup guy Ron... chip

I just saw Ron's stuff on Ebay, simply well organized and high quality stuff I thought, then I come here and find this thread, I just wanna order stuff and keep it in stock for my rat rod project!

EXCELLENT STUFF

Meech

Yeah, I've already made up my mind - Ron will be getting a couple of orders from me too before long. My brother just happens to be a neighbor of his so hopefully I can save some on shipping too. It's cool to have somebody like Ron here in Tennessee! I'm really looking forward to buying my suspension parts from him.

Thunder

Yeah, I've already made up my mind - Ron will be getting a couple of orders from me too before long. My brother just happens to be a neighbor of his so hopefully I can save some on shipping too. It's cool to have somebody like Ron here in Tennessee! I'm really looking forward to buying my suspension parts from him.

Thunder

Im supposed to head down to Gaitlinburg (Gatty) with the 300C (My daily driver) Hemi Club in June 2010, is he far from Gatty?

Meech

20 miles if that? He's not far at all from Gatlinburg. You'll probably be really close to his shop if you exit off of I-40 at the Sevierville exit to go to Gatlinburg.

Thunder

We are just 3 miles from I 40 at exit 407. Call first as we will be back and forth to Pigeon Forge this week with the Shades of The Past in town. 865-932-7541

Just received my parts today. I'm glad I got my parts through Ron, great guy. Asked what I needed, made sure I was getting the right parts, and great price/quality. Again [cl to Ron.

Absolutely!!! No doubt the best parts at the best prices from a great guy! I've known that for a long time now. I've already started making a list for my first order from Ron myself.

Thunder

I sent Ron my idea on a AutoCAD drawing for my front shock mounts and he cut it out with his plasma and got them to me really quick.

I will give it my best guess if you sketch up an idea for a part and give him dimensions he should be able to make it for you..

Ron is a good guy to deal with.

Ditto. I bought a complete dropped axle and springs and such. I had a question and he called me back after hours!:D WOW.I will refer him and plan on buying other stuff real soon.

Thanks Ron!

Sully

I know this is an old thread, but I had to add my kudos to Ron Pope.

I bought a front crossmember, suicide perch, and spring shackles. Excellent products and service. I called with a question on shipping while he was on the road. He told me he would get back to me when he got back to his shop, and sure enough i got a call later that day with the tracking info.

Great service. I will be buying more items from him for sure.

Which brings another question. Has anyone used his steering column or firewall mount master cylinder/pedal?

We are just 3 miles from I 40 at exit 407. Call first as we will be back and forth to Pigeon Forge this week with the Shades of The Past in town. 865-932-7541

can you PM me I have some measurements for you on my truck axle for a terverse spring set up you offer.

Latest posts

Back