american shifter

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stovebolt

Needed a shifter for my new project so went on ebay . looked at gennie and American. went with American after reading some reviews. what a mistake. after I place order I get an email that they are out of some parts and it will be 3 weeks before order can be filled. ok i'm not thrilled but am in no rush so I say ok. then more emails. have some parts now but other parts are out. I stick with it and finally get shifter in about 3 weeks. no install instructions. ok they tell me to go online to get them. I do, print them out and go to work. now according to instructions i'm missing parts. so I stop and email them of my problem. they say DONT worry, be happy we send parts. get parts its stuff I already have and then get told instructions are WRONG. could have said that earlier. what makes it really bad is that parts they sent are used!! so I ended up finally using what parts I had. NEVER again will I make this mistake.

I don't order online nooooo more !!!!!!!!! Had bad experience , took about 4 months of arguing , finally cut my card up and and still had to pay for something I didn't get .. oh well lesson learned the hard way

American ****ter are crap...no other way to describe it,unfortunately another Hoffman group piece of junk.
I had 2 and 3 other friends have tried and not a single one installed correctly and 2 eventually had parts shear.

Latest posts

Back