Magazine Cover

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charley Davidson

Yesterday I got a visit from a girl who publishes an Art Magazine, she loved my work and we talked for an hour or so. This morning she calls and asks if she could use my "Sax Player" and another piece on the cover of her magazine http://www.magcloud.com/browse/Magazine/112524 . Not sure how big a deal this is but I'm honored and excited about it.

I'm also submitting pictures to Rat Rod magazine of my grill hoping they will publish them in their "Readers Submissions" section
Blues guy.jpg

blues guy1.jpg

blues guy2.jpg

Sounds pretty cool to me [cl[cl That 'Sax Man' is freakin awesome too!
I've had this idea for several years of doing a metal sculpture of maybe weight lifter or a hurdler...........it would be like two stories tall...........and would be made out of old exercise machines[ddd I bet I could take a hundred bucks and hit the yard sales one weekend and buy enough of them to build it :D

Congrats on the magazine coverage Charley!

Since I have two sax playing Sons, I love that art work of yours. Very cool ! [cl[cl Congrats, hope you get a lot of notariety out of it.

Don

Had the shoot today & it wasn't going the way she wanted, she then looked at my old truck and a light bulb came on for her. So the old truck, old Panhead and me are gonna grace the cover , maybe, I may not make the cut. Will know Monday,[P I'm kinda stoked[cl

Congrats!!! Hope you make it. To me any kind of deal to get some recognition is big. My Panel truck was in a mag under reader submissions and I was really excited as much as if it was a feature article.

Congratulations Charley !

I dig your idea of making art out of unwanted metal and its good to hear youre getting recognized.

Latest posts

Back