O/T, help needed

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willowbilly3

A *real* tin magnet
I'm trying to find a good (free) wiring diagram for a 1991 Dodge power ram 150. Tried an internet search and didn't come up with anything suitable. I have a fried fusable link and it acts like a dead short when I jumped it there. Wire seems to power up the ignition switch and about half the fuse block.

Where's Dirtyrat when you need him?

Some time ago (and if I recall correctly) he said all Michigan residents have free access to a comprehensive database.

Michiganders?

A little background; I bought the truck at a county auction and it had a note taped to the window that says "needs computer". All of the 3 power relays on the drivers side inner fender were missing. This is one of the first years that the voltage regulator was in the ecm and it has the typical older style regulator wired in. This was done often as a cheaper fix than a new ecm.
Anyway, I stuck relays in it, cranked it a couple times and it went dead. Then I found the fried f/l. This wire seems to be all the power to the ignition switch and the dead short at the cold side of the fried f/l is not there with the ignition switch off.

Latest posts

Back