Pictures!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, you've gotta let me come by and give me a tour. I love looking through old "junk" piles. Lovin the grill on the sideways Chevy, the Model A turned tractor, and of course your pops dodge with a tree growing through it.

These pictures cover a lot of country and some of the stuff isn't there anymore. All the stuff from the sideways chevy place is gone to the crusher now. The grill and headlights were about all that was good and it was embedded in a huge mountain of barbed wire. The J3 Cub is gone, all the stuff where we had the 2 cabs loaded is gone (36 chevy coupe), the 30 Model A coupe is gone.

The '38 Standard really caught my eye... better looking than the Deluxe (in my opinion) but much less popular for some reason. [S

Hey Willowbilly, boy the rust in your part of the country sure
is different than it is in mine:(.....and it sure is some pretty
country too....thanks for the share[cl[cl

Hey Willowbilly, boy the rust in your part of the country sure
is different than it is in mine:(.....and it sure is some pretty
country too....thanks for the share[cl[cl

About the only cancer is where mud gets trapped, well on the older stuff that was parked before they started using salt. Driver's floorpan is almost always rusted through from wet, muddy, snowy feet. Cab corners usually have a little rust on most trucks.

Latest posts

Back