CL Ad 49 Buick

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes I really feel bad for you Florida guys when I buy cars like that for $200. I sold my 56 Sedan Deville for $2500. A good running, driving car with all new brakes. And I made a few bucks on it.

Sometimes I really feel bad for you Florida guys when I buy cars like that for $200. I sold my 56 Sedan Deville for $2500. A good running, driving car with all new brakes. And I made a few bucks on it.

I know WB3, everybody down here thinks they are made of gold. Lately, prices like these are reasonable compared to most.

If I had sold my custom before I would have bought your Caddy WB3

I know WB3, everybody down here thinks they are made of gold. Lately, prices like these are reasonable compared to most.

Same goes for around me smallfoot. I am kind of looking around for a runner to tinker with and the prices are really high.
Torchie

Latest posts

Back