Alabama rats?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're here!!!!

I got here the 1st, started work @ Ft. Benning the 5th. The wife's been here since Mother's Day. Just got the 'puter up & running last nite. The garage & carport are in progress right now. (Will have pictures up once I download the pics off Momma's camera) Maybe, we'll run into some of y'all here in Bama.

I got here the 1st, started work @ Ft. Benning the 5th. The wife's been here since Mother's Day. Just got the 'puter up & running last nite. The garage & carport are in progress right now. (Will have pictures up once I download the pics off Momma's camera) Maybe, we'll run into some of y'all here in Bama.

welcome to sweet home alabama

Any of you Alabama rats want to convoy to the redneck rumble ....a few of us will be leaving birmingham on fri the 16th around 9ish from the Eastlake area and heading north on 65 .... message for details

Any of you Alabama rats want to convoy to the redneck rumble ....a few of us will be leaving birmingham on fri the 16th around 9ish from the Eastlake area and heading north on 65 .... message for details

you goin with greg and todd? i am goin to meet them in priceville and go up!

drags and rumble

hey drags F R E E for rat rods i,m also leaving friday for rumble

Attachments

• 028 (800x600).jpg
    028 (800x600).jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 5
I'm in Cherokee ,Al I'm building my first rat out of the junkyard where I work 7 donors so far and just now at a rolling chassie and body parts for templates has been interesting all my girls want one so looks like I'll be building for a while to build 6

Digging up an old thread....

Last post on this thread was about 6 months before I joined up. I read it through, and remember some of the names, but most seem like they got about 20-30 posts and disappeared into thin air. Wonder what happened to Rev Tex Devlle, Flatbroke, and some of the others? Those guys had a bunch of posts, even after I joined up.

Since I drug this one outta the back woods, how about it Bama guys? Can we get a roll call of who's still here? And where they're at?

I'm Bamamav, in Berry, AL. 40 miles north of Tuscaloosa, and 35 miles west of Jasper AL.

I stumbled across Tex's facebook site. Said something about being banned from RRR. I believe Flatbroke suffered a domestic breakup.

i'm still here, busy as i can be, and dealing with some bad arthritis issues.

i talk to rev every once in awhile, he told me he had password problems but he has not tried to contact tripper at this point. rev is busy all the time and is going through a tough spot at the moment.

flatbroke popped in a couple years back but hasn't been back. his profile page says he was here 7/12/16 if these old eyes read it right.

another is gregster if i remember right he's in trussville.

Gregster built a cool Dodge bobber truck. He bought a '25 Dodge Coupe from me. Even sent a video of the coupe cruising the Alabama highways. Nice guy.

I was surprised that the Rev thought he was banned. He was always a solid citizen. Apparently just a technical problem logging on.

I finally have reconciled that many people join RRR and subsequently leave. Some really interesting people that you become sorta friends with and then they leave without explaining why.

So far, 26T is the only one I've had the pleasure of meeting.
Boards are like life, always people drifting in and out of them.

Latest posts

Back