Winter is just around the corner....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm ready for feet of snow! I bought a new winter toy, I cant wait!!

not mine but same bike!!

What a retarded machine. I like it.

Huskys and KTMs used to be way more expensive than jap bikes... are they still?

I'm never ready for winter. Least favorite time of year.

I can't take heat anymore, so winter and a warm shop are my friends.

We have hydronic electric baseboard throughout the house (3000 sq ft.) controlled by programmable thermostats. We also have 4 propane gas log stoves in area's we spend the most time also controlled by programmable thermostats. The gas log stoves are great (78%-82%) but they take awhile to get a room up to temp. So, we use use the base boards to accelerate the programmed warm up times then they go off after about 30 mins and it's all propane. We run 70 degrees 2 hours every morning and 4 hours in the evening, 63 degrees the rest of the time, and 70 degrees all weekend unless we're gone. It ends up being about 4000 per year all in and about 1200 of that is propane.[S

What a retarded machine. I like it.

Huskys and KTMs used to be way more expensive than jap bikes... are they still?

I can't take heat anymore, so winter and a warm shop are my friends.

not really. it's a 2 stroke 300cc monster!! it will be fun!!!

I rode one a year ago or so. what a blast. way better than my sleds!!

It hardly ever gets really cold here in central Tejas, but where we live the wind blows nearly all the time which is great in the warm months... chilly in the Winter! It's not Fall yet but the cooler weather right now is a welcome relief from our extended 100°+ Summer days! Gorgeous today & was a pleasure working in the shop! :D

BoB

Latest posts

Back