All gussied up

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willowbilly3

A *real* tin magnet
For Kool Deadweird Nights. Resis my exhaust. I welded the extensions right to the baffles. Before the fumes just rolled in, pretty much at any speed so I never drove it more than a half hour or so before headaches set in. Hope this helps.

Thanks guys. The extensions really didn't do anything for the looks, kinda like the after thought that they are, and I had so much work into building those pipes I really didn't want to start over.
We'll see on Sat, gonna do about 30-40 miles each way. Probably more than I've ever drove it at one time. I have drove it around town for a couple hours quite a few times but with frequent stops. It's never given me any trouble other than a fouled plug, or actually a carbon whisker shorted one out once.
The circle expands.

Well, it did fine. I drove to Sturgis and up the canyon, total about 38 miles and 1.3 gallon was all I could squeeze in. low 50s and windy, not the best weather. But then it's always windy when you drive a roadster anyway.

Latest posts

Back