Rachael's new shoes

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm ordering all the brake parts tomorrow so it should be cruising in a week or so. I think I'm gonna run it with just the black wheels, leave the Sombreros off. I think I can dig up a set of chrome acorn lugnuts.

thats going to be a nice looking combo.. the black with the chrome lugs!

Thanks Bob. Normally I wouldn't even consider wasting my time on a 4 door but a first year 4 door hardtop I can make an exception for, same nice lines as a coupe.
The name probably won't stay. If it does end up with a name, which very few of my cars do, it will be something a little edgier than Rachael.

Waiting for the fotos with the new tires WB. :cool: Nothing finer than crusing in a four door hardtop on a beautiful day with all the windows down. Tuned to some period correct '55 rock n roll on the wonderbar would be a nice touch as well. [cl

Brake parts all on order and some will get here today. This 100 degree weather is supposed to cool off by Sunday so I'll get later it. Hopefully the brake job will be done mid week and it will be setting pretty on the new wide whites.
Water pump leaks and I ordered gaskets, have a spare in the trunk, hopefully won't have to spend $200 on a new one.

Latest posts

Back