V8 Bug Build..Now with working Photos!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man what a cool build!

I saw a v8 gasser-style vw once in pics on the internet and have been wanting to build one ever since!!

keep up the good work-- and keep us updated!

[cl[cl[cl[cl

There's one on Facebook the guy is just finishing. It's got Pepsi-Cola signage on it and is running a SBC with a straight axle and is way up in the air. Super cool!

Finally fired up the V8 Bug! Drove it up the street a bit but the open headers kept me close to home!

Latest video footage is on my youtube page. Short cut to it
www.BenModified.com

V8Bug First Drive.jpg

I wish I was your neighbor, if for nothing else but the random test drives.

"hey I see you watering your lawn, would you like to test drive my presto hot dogger that I modified with a 350 and a supercharger made from a blender and two beaver teeth?"

"hey I see you watering your lawn, would you like to test drive my presto hot dogger that I modified with a 350 and a supercharger made from a blender and two beaver teeth?"

I'd be stopping by also. :D
[P

I'd be stopping by also. :D
[P

:D Thanks! In reality, my neighbors hate me!! When are you going to paint that noisy truck??

Latest posts

Back