Shop dogs

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are my kids.
the tan one is Ta-a-mo
she is a 1yr old german sheperd + ?
the black one is my baby shy she is a 3yr old rot-pit
and the wife's cat named kitty.

and they did that all on there own

Attachments

• DSCF0017.JPG
    DSCF0017.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 21
IM,
you have to click on the pic as usual to "enlarge" it and for some reason, You have to log in all over again.....Don't make sence to me neither. That is the same computer I post from in the evening.

IM,
you have to click on the pic as usual to "enlarge" it and for some reason, You have to log in all over again.....Don't make sence to me neither. That is the same computer I post from in the evening.

Whats with that?
We gotta get the man upstairs to fix this glitch.

Jeff

Man that's even weirder, since I logged in to view hillbillychoppers pics, now I can see them.;)

I love that pic with the trampoleeeene (how do you spell that?)

Ok, can't find the one in mid air but one is close enough and the other.....well thats just cute!!

000_0053.JPG

000_0055.JPG

:mad::mad::mad: Well animal control just came to my house and told me that I have 10 days to get rid of honey. I guess a neighbor saw her after 2 years and decided to complain. I don't want to get into how retarded this is, but does anybody need a great dog?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 19
Pit bulls are considered dangerous dogs by nature so you can't have them in Gladstone. It's complete BS, but fighting the system never gets you very far, especially since I only have 10 days.:mad::mad:

It kills me to give her up, but all of my friends live around here also, so they can't take her either. It just bothers me that she has never done anything except love, and because of some narrow minded *******s she doesn't get a chance.

I'd love to move back. Both of my parents were in the Marines so we moved a lot. I was born on Paris Island South Carolina, then we moved to North Carolina, then Georgia, then Florida and now this hell hole. I should have my bachelors here pretty soon so then I can relocate.

Once you have lived in the South, everything else blows!

Latest posts

Back