Posting Race Starts Now!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! I dig the skull with pistons!
If I don't win (which I fully expect to) I want to buy one of these from you anyways.

I'm digging the colors that these were cut from... how do I get one of those V-8's in blue???????[S

Just shoot me a PM with the size you want it and how thick. I can cut up to 4' x 4' and up to 1/2" thick.

Don't mean to hijack this thread. Just adding to the count.

Well the race is on, and here comes Pride up the back stretch, and heartache a goin for the inside.........

For you country music fans.

Well the race is on, and here comes Pride up the back stretch, and heartache a goin for the inside.........

For you country music fans.

I saw George the summer before he passed away and he did The Race Is On and he did Who's Gonna Fill Their Shoes with a shaking voice that made the hair stand up on the back of your neck.......who's gonna fill George's shoes. :(

Hey ,, I just scored a strait axle from a 67 ish pick-up (he said ) and its a 5 lug ,,,,$20 ,, one more piece down for the rat :D also a chrome breather with new looking filter for $10 ,, and a hurst rachet shifter for $5 and a set of high valve covers for $15 .. oh and a chevy radiator for $15 I got water in it now waiting to see if it leaks ,, who knows if it does and cant be fixed I can almost get that back at junk mans place ...

Hey ,, I just scored a strait axle from a 67 ish pick-up (he said ) and its a 5 lug ,,,,$20 ,, one more piece down for the rat :D also a chrome breather with new looking filter for $10 ,, and a hurst rachet shifter for $5 and a set of high valve covers for $15 .. oh and a chevy radiator for $15 I got water in it now waiting to see if it leaks ,, who knows if it does and cant be fixed I can almost get that back at junk mans place ...

Nice scores! Bolt it up!

P.s. Next page please.

Latest posts

Back