A few pics from on the road.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

21willys

I figured that as much as everyone likes pics I could share some of the ones that I've took while on the road.

The pics are pretty much just any random things that I think are neat or cool. Some are what I call "WTF" pics of stuff that just don't make any sense or of things that shouldn't be done.

some automobile pics

I've saw a few of these tornado chasing trucks. This one was a too close to the tornado also tho. About 10 minutes after this pic was taken they saw a tornado.

This one is one of the "WTF" pics lol

The storm.

A few shots of Kansas friendly sky's that produced the tornado. I believe we was near Bennet Kansas.

Some crazy looking clouds.

And some more friendly sky's from the western states.

These highways are some of the most boring yet beautiful to travel.

More of absolutely nothing for miles.

Just some random scenery pics

Douglas pass in Utah. I believe it's around 10k' of elevation.

Strawberry reservoir I'm Utah

Utah lake

It's hard to tell but my son is standing on top of that hill.

Another of Douglas pass

A water slide in Kansas City Kansas that I need to go back and go down when they are open!

Great stuff 21...

Looks a lot like the pics my kid used to send me when he was doing OTR driving...very nice pic's man....beautiful country out that way....

I've seen guys do the window unit in a side window before. They have a gas generator on back somewhere, and put the window unit in when they are parked to stay cool without idling the diesel engine. Lots of places won't let trucks idle, but don't say anything about onboard generators.

Thanks for posting 21, looking forward to seeing more of this beautiful
country through you're eyes as I probably never will get to see much of
it myself.

Back in the day Chevy commercials said... "See the USA in your Chevrolet" & people did (my dad included)! America is a beautiful place with a wide variety of scenery! My dad would come home on Friday evening & tell my moms to pack a bag quick & we'd hit the road. My granny lived in Greeley, Colo & we'd light out & he'd drive straight through!

Thanks for the kooool fotos!

BoB

I've seen guys do the window unit in a side window before. They have a gas generator on back somewhere, and put the window unit in when they are parked to stay cool without idling the diesel engine. Lots of places won't let trucks idle, but don't say anything about onboard generators.

It appeared that his ac was just broke cause the truck was running and I'm guessing he was using a inverter to power the window unit.

Here's a few from Cabellas in Kansas City Kansas. They allow over night truck parking and usually have some pretty cool displays to check out.

Taxidermy

We have a wold hybrid that looks pretty close to this but a bit smaller. Very smart k9s!

Most all of the deer had info about them posted. Almost all of them held some sort if record. This pic only showed about half of the room.

We spent the majority of the weekend in Grandjunction Colorado for the grand Mesa jeep club event. My phone decided to erase a ton of pics of the event so this is what I have left. We met some pretty cool guys and a few not so cool people. Still managed to have a good time tho!

This is one of favorite rigs that was at the show.

It's great to take the time to stop and see the interesting things in
United States. We so often take things for granted.
Thanks for sharing.

Just a few other random pics.

One of many tunnels I've been in. No clue where we was other then it was out west lol.

The coolest street post/signs I've ever saw. Lincoln Nebraska.

I don't know what kind of bugs they have in wy

Latest posts

Back