A few pics from on the road.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If ya need a spoke wheel or artillery style wheel they probably have it.

Just a few of the cowls I found hidden in the various truck beds.

Need a T frame?

Not sure what this is but it's in the crush pile.

So many flathead V8s sitting out in the weather that it's not even funny.

I'm going back after this one.

And this one,

Saw these today.

And I dunno what to think of this...

I believe it falls in the "just cause ya can don't mean ya should" category.

I'm heading to Rancho Cordova CA with another fifth wheel. Haven't saw anything to neat yet.

I can't get photobucket to up load any of the other pics. Have to do it in the morning.

Just a little fog west of Cheyenne Wyoming

It cracked me up that the state of Wyoming had huge signs that lit up to let you know that there was fog, cause no one had noticed yet lol.

Sunset in Shelby Iowa. The A is for sale, no contact info with it tho.

Up early, up at 2am mountain time to beat the traffic in Salt Lake City. I ended up being in it anyways because of a u joint failure.

If anyone cares I have a few more pics to post from this week. I've covered 4650 miles since Monday so I've been thru just about every type of terrain that the US has to offer this week. Most of the pics are of the landscape and weather. I'll post them after I crash for awhile and things settle down.

Ok, cool. My photo bucket jumbles the order of the pics all up so some may end up being posted twice on accident.

Most of my pics are just of the landscape, I'll start with those. My trip consisted of entirely of I80 all the way from Davenport Iowa to the west coast.

Every time I go west it pours.

This storm travelled parallel with 80 for about 15 miles until 80 makes a 90 degree turn into it at Winnemuca Nevada.

Latest posts

Back