modal A frame dimension

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

23crate

morning all..

can someone help out

im needing the width across the frame rails where they rivet on to the rear X member.. ( ID or OD)

got some measurements that say 41" from C to C on the rear member but nothing to say where the rails meet it ...

my frame is kitset

thanks Al

thanks guys !!..

Dr C' that's the bit -- where it says 39 3/4"

Small' that pic doesn't show the above.. my rear spring mount is made to suit a quickchange so not yet drilled

"kitset" means is pieces .. in this case needs to be assembled

thanks !!
[dr

Last edited:
Hello Crate. I had planned to get some measurements for you before the other guys found the good stuff. So, here's mine anyhow.
Oh ya, I don't envy you, going into winter at your place; we're going into summer over here. You'll see proof of this in my pictures.
The first picture is from the far side of the top bolt in the front of the rear bracket to the close side top bolt. The other one is the outside of the frame to outside of the frame just in front of the cross member.

Attachments

• IMG_1807.jpg
    IMG_1807.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1808.jpg
    IMG_1808.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 17
Thanks M Mac. shows exactly what im looking for...

except the snow !!! we don't get snow at home generally much higher up ,, our winter is a bit more user friendly :D

thanks
Al

Thanks M Mac. shows exactly what im looking for...

except the snow !!! we don't get snow at home generally much higher up ,, our winter is a bit more user friendly :D

thanks
Al

Don't think all us North Americans live in a deep freeze either...heheh!

Actually, I was whining a wee bit, with that snow shot. Aprils are usually sorta nice here, but this year we did get hit at Easter time with a bad snow storm. I did hear, from a reliable source, that the Easter bunny was reprimanded for his gift to western Canada. Someone over in Saskatchewan, near Regina, took the matter into his own hands.

Latest posts

Back