'Nother new guy here...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyingpolock

Hey there-- Brian in AZ here. I've been lurking a bit on the site, and am really impressed with the cool, laid-back atmosphere here, so figured "why not register?"
Gastrick and his brother have been instrumental in my joining, and glad they told me about the site!
I'm a hot rod/custom car/graphic/web designer (and not always in that order!), and I've been fortunate enough to go on my own a while back, and open my own studio, Problem Child Kustoms Studio. I've also been fortunate to grab some ink in a few mag's over the past couple years, drawing everything from rods to trucks... I dig just about anything with wheels, and appreciate the work involved, no matter what someone drives.
I'm "between projects" at present, but my three boys are nagging me to get back at it, so hopefully I can bore ya'll with some project posts soon!
A few samples of my work, if interested in what I do:
mahitee.jpg

56800frtjj.jpg

ehtonnajj2.jpg

f1a6b4da.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to read this and check out my stuff, and lookin' forward to being part of the community!

Welcome to RRR Brian. I was gonna tell everybody what an outstanding artist that you are, but you did it for me by posting some of your work. It's great to have you here. This is a great place to hang out. Very laid back. I vow to build that A-TONA truck before I die.

Flyin' P!

Flyin' P,
Welcome to the forum & please let me say I am a fan of u're work! I recently saw u're Oldsmomad & absolutely fell in love with it! Great concept & I WANT ONE!!! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in! That 1st post would make an awesome car too!!!

BoB

Gastrick, thanks! Sorry for posting a bunch, just figured it was easier than trying to talk about me... I know I'd rather look at cars.... ;)
And when you build the A-Tona, leave some room in the glove box for some clean shorts!

Tripper, thanks for the kind words! Glad you dug the Oldsmomad... I'm still not over having been fortunate enough to have been in that mag... lifelong dream of mine! Thanks for the warm welcome! (and man, I'd love to build that T... might move the surfbboard, though.... :rolleyes: )

Incredible!

FP,
Your work is incredible! Any of those would make awesome rods & your site rocks too! Welcome to RRR, I think you'll like it here! Like Tripper said, that Oldsmomad is one sweet ride and would make a killer show car, it definitely deserves to be built!

BeerCan

Hey guys, thanks again for the warm welcome... Just confirms my suspicions that this place is excellent. :cool:
Motomech, thanks, man, and glad to see I'm not the only one tryin' to figure out where all the "dry heat" went... Since this is a family place, I'll avoid using one of my more colorful descriptions of the recent weather.... Glad to see a local here!
Flatbroke, thanks, man! Glad to be here!
rustybeercan, you made my day! Thanks for the praise... just figured I'd show some pics to make up for my current lack of a project... Glad you liked the site, and thanks, too for the compliment on the Oldsmomad... maybe someday... what's a kidney worth nowadays?
joehalford01, thanks, man! Glad Gastrick pointed me this way!

Latest posts

Back