$1,000,000 bender! Someone is looking for a new job

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that had to be his worst day ever.......
could you imagine being the shop manager who had to tell the customer that his car wasn't ready?!?!?!?:eek::eek:

Customer:

You owe me one MIIIIIIIIILLLLION dollars

austin-powers-mike-myers-as-dr-evil.jpg

I think they confuse "Stones" with stupidity!:D........Another reason not to leave your car at a shop.............CR

Whew...that could have been a disaster, what if it was something valuable like a K car? Or something like that![ddev

Can you say: "OOOOOOOOOOOPS!!!!!!" [cl

They say there's a fine line between being a genus and being an idiot, who can guess which side of the line this guy falls on?????

I wonder if I could get the engine/tranny cheap for another project?[S

The guy in the white shirt appears to be digging for a 20 spot and and is about to give it to the other guy before saying "you never seen me, and I dont know who drove this"[ddev- Mexico is nice this time of year, maybe he should consider that since someone will be looking for him. :eek::eek::eek:

Got a funny story.....kind of...

Took one of the patrol cars in for repair.....dealership....about 3 hours later got a call from a "concerned citizen" stating that one of our patrol units had just past them on the freeway going about 90mph with the lights on heading east..(which is away from the city)....so we asked for the unit number....they said Unit 53....[S
The car we took in for repair.... :eek:....repair was for alternator that wasn't charging...no need to "test drive it" especially with the overhead lights on...come to find out the "porter" had decided to take it for a ride as he had never driven a police car and wanted to see if they were as fast as he had heard.....as you can imagine.....he is no longer working there and we are very selective about where we take the patrol cars for repairs now....actually rather funny.....:D

I wonder how the companies insurance is going to handle it those people take your money until you need them and then once they pay you are out of insurance..........SOB

Took one of the patrol cars in for repair.....dealership....about 3 hours later got a call from a "concerned citizen" stating that one of our patrol units had just past them on the freeway going about 90mph with the lights on heading east..(which is away from the city)....so we asked for the unit number....they said Unit 53....[S
The car we took in for repair.... :eek:....repair was for alternator that wasn't charging...no need to "test drive it" especially with the overhead lights on...come to find out the "porter" had decided to take it for a ride as he had never driven a police car and wanted to see if they were as fast as he had heard.....as you can imagine.....he is no longer working there and we are very selective about where we take the patrol cars for repairs now....actually rather funny.....:D

Are you sure that wasn't CAR 54???

Latest posts

Back