A $135 wingnut... SERIOUSLY?!?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some people have more money than sense. And others take advantage of it.

First time you screw that wingnut down, it will have scratches and be worth about $1, if that much. What a way to lose money.....:rolleyes:

Boys, the idiots alive today are somewhat responsible for people getting away with it...I'd hazard a guess if you blew up a paper bag (remember those?) and tied a string around it, took a pic, set up an ad, no lies, no deceit, told it like it is...
" Totally original bag of hot air for sale" some idiot would bid on it on ebay..

Boys, the idiots alive today are somewhat responsible for people getting away with it...I'd hazard a guess if you blew up a paper bag (remember those?) and tied a string around it, took a pic, set up an ad, no lies, no deceit, told it like it is...
" Totally original bag of hot air for sale" some idiot would bid on it on ebay..

I once saw Britney Spears fart on ebay. Seller claimed they had caught it in a tupperware container while behind her to get in a club.

Remember pet "rocks"? lol

Latest posts

Back