Just a suggestion

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willowbilly3

A *real* tin magnet
I've always thought RRR had way too many categories. Today I went through a bunch of them and the top threads are sometimes over a month old. Why not pare it down. One for sale or trade would be enough. Just get rid of or incorporate most of the other ones. I think we could easily do with six or so instead of the 38 we have now. Apparently nobody reds them anyway

I beg to differ, good Sir.

I scan all the categories each time I log in. It only takes a couple minutes or less. This site is not as bad as some other sites. I agree that some categories are more popular than others, but I am still glad they are available. I need all the help I can get at times.

When you click on New Posts, click on the link in the address bar to highlight, right mouse click, then copy.
On your Rat Rods Rule/ Undead Sleds shortcut (mines on my desktop), right mouse click, click Properties, right click the URL and click paste.
The next time you open the forum, it'll go straight to New Posts:D:cool:

When you click on New Posts, click on the link in the address bar to highlight, right mouse click, then copy.
On your Rat Rods Rule/ Undead Sleds shortcut (mines on my desktop), right mouse click, click Properties, right click the URL and click paste.
The next time you open the forum, it'll go straight to New Posts:D:cool:

Or just bookmark the new posts page.😀

when theres just no money , its too dark, cold , raining, cant really be bothered today, its too hot , grumpy and disillusioned cos the engine wont start and you've tried everything, the parts store is always closed when you need a thing , you've had too much beer, not enough beer, or something that makes you elephants in trees, waiting for the paint to dry , the neighbors bikini clad gorgeous wife is out sunbathing again , and it just throws you off your game...

you really do need some good long reading so you don't have to put up with the Missus and her endless jibber~jabber* cos a grunt will do...

( *Thank You Mr T !)

reckon an hour on here puts me in a good mood

why change a gooooood thing ( do like your thinking tho )

crate..

when theres just no money , its too dark, cold , raining, cant really be bothered today, its too hot , grumpy and disillusioned cos the engine wont start and you've tried everything, the parts store is always closed when you need a thing , you've had too much beer, not enough beer, or something that makes you elephants in trees, waiting for the paint to dry , the neighbors bikini clad gorgeous wife is out sunbathing again , and it just throws you off your game...

you really do need some good long reading so you don't have to put up with the Missus and her endless jibber~jabber* cos a grunt will do...

( *Thank You Mr T !)

reckon an hour on here puts me in a good mood

why change a gooooood thing ( do like your thinking tho )

crate..

Well said Crate, I too like looking through all the topics and reading the new posts, keeps the mind active.[S

Latest posts

Back