54 International Harvest.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratrodney

Hey All.

With Mr gussett at the helm we looked at a 54 IH 1 ton dually today. Pretty nice shape with a motor that with a starter is supposed to run real good.

Floors arent good, but will use new ones anyway. Rest of cab is nice and at 350lbs I love the bigger size cab and the longer cowl on it.

Has a dually rear with kool rims and a nice grill n hood.

Gonna chop the poop outta it and slam it to the ground and tuck the dualls up close to the cab like a bobber and stretch the front end out. Or I may tub it and use a set of 21.5 X 33 MT's we have.

Anyway, anyone know wat type rear this may have n it? Any links to tech data, pics or anything else? Just lookin for info n feedback. Tnx, RR

Cant get pics to load?????:mad:

Okay. Heres one I got to load. RR

Attachments

• 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 35
if you will get me the Model number of this truck I may be able to come up with some information for you. From the visual look of your rear end I think it is a International in house housing or probably a R-1150 or R-1350, but the model number will nail that down.

I am in the middle of a International build myself. Mine is a KB6 and here is a photo of the truck picture that got me started on this build.

RS

Attachments

• !BdTpsnQ!mk~$(KGrHqQOKjIEq43mEwu)BK4TP2W1rQ~~_3.jpg
    !BdTpsnQ!mk~$(KGrHqQOKjIEq43mEwu)BK4TP2W1rQ~~_3.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 21

Latest posts

Back