Got the 54 IH home!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratrodney

Hello.

Well we went last week and brought the 54 IH home. Already cut the frame dwn to shorten it up so it wouldnt take up to much garage space.

Plans are to build a custom frame, pull rear dualls up close to cab, chop it, stretch out front end a little and kinda make a bobber type rod, but make it safe.

Gonna use my newly built blown sbc in it to.:D Anyways, keep ya posted as I get there. Heres a at the garage were we got it and 2 after we got it home and an engine pic. Cya, RR

Attachments

• 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 18
  • blower.jpg
    blower.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 37
RR like the pics!!!! Looks like a good clean truck to start off with. I know it's a lot better than what I had to start with. Also the motor is BAD@$$ brother!!

I'll be checking up on your build to see it all come together!! Congrats and keep the pics coming!!!!

Thanks Guys.

I got rid of the scoop and I have a set of old cone filters for it to. Unless I find something really old n crazy for it.
Just need mula for frame materials and well b buildin the frame.[cl Cant wait! RR

Latest posts

Back