Progression of a Packard

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OG,
Never, ever would I attempt what you are doing. It is turning out so nice that I think it should get widespread recognition. With the nice lines you are creating, it would be nice to see your car completely finished with paint, interior, etc.
Bob

This would be my "hopes" as money allows. I would like to have it somewhat ready for 09' Autorama.

*****UPDATES****

Haven't had alot of time to work on her but got a few things done. Hauled to my friends shop to work on it there. Here are some photos for your viewing pleasure:
DSCF0191.jpg

DSCF0192.jpg

DSCF0193.jpg

DSCF0195.jpg

DSCF0196.jpg

OG yer the man..! haven't had the pleasure of watchin' a guy shape metal like ya did there in quite a while..first class job..!:)
it's gonna be a looker for sure ,that big ole' Gotham City front bumper really sets it apart from the hammered Merc's.. Nice.

i love this car. it has inspired me to look for a donor car to cut the roof off of for my 50 chevy. i think it's time to ditch my carson top. keep the pics coming.

I still cant believe....

That is the same car you started out with...!!:eek:I fell in love with it..I cant wait to see this car up close...hell,gotta find a way to get up to Bay City and take a closer look..!!!I HATE MICHIGAN in the winter....D A M N snow serves NO purpose...!!! Taking it down to Autorama next year..!?!? HUH..?!? HUH..!?!?! I do have to say OG..the car and your work are AWESOME...HURRY UP SPRING...!! D A M N I HATE Michigan winters....snow serves no purpose..:mad:

I'd like to say it will be at Autorama, but I doubt it. Soooo much to do yet. I will for sure have it at Billetproof in early summer. Come on up anytime!

bbaaaaddddd aaaaaa********

man thats sssllliiicckk dude,1st class craftsmanship, you made me want to a 4-2 door chop,section,channell,twin engine cruizer.thanks for the build dude:cool:

Gotham City, I like that description. I always loved those 40's cartoon cars that were low and looked like they were leaning into the wind a little. You have so captured that look. I love it, never seen any Merc or Fleetline I like this much.

Latest posts

Back